Jennifer Lawrence for Dior 2014-15 Fall and Winter Women’s Handbag Collection
Do you ever have that moment when a kid is looking at you and you realize that they’re looking at you as a grown up? Then its like no child im a children too, dont. Im sorry my outward appearance confuses you.
Top 10 Disney Movies (as voted by my followers)#1 - Frozen (2013)
#2 - The Little Mermaid (1989)
#3 - Tangled (2010)
#4 - Beauty and the Beast (1991)
#5 - Mulan (1998)
#6 - The Princess and the Frog (2009)
#7 - Wreck-It Ralph (2012)
#8 - The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996)
#9 - Lilo and Stitch (2002)
#10 - The Lion King (1994)
Fancast for Tommy Shepherd/Speed and David Alleyne/Prodigy from Marvel’s “Young Avengers”
Tommy Shepherd/Speed (Paul Craddock)
David Alleyne/Prodigy (Titus Makin Jr.)
(because I’m still happy about this and we have a week full of celebrating those two ahead)
sometimes my emotion is just the word “fuckign”
"I remember reading this thing that Elizabeth Taylor wrote. She had her first kiss in character. On a movie set. It really struck me. I don’t know how or why, but I had this sense that if I wasn’t really careful, that could be me. That my first kiss could be in somebody else’s clothes. And my experiences could all belong to someone else."
i’ve never met nicki minaj but i trust her
↳ INTP (The Architect)
INTPs are often thoroughly engaged in their own thoughts, and usually appear to others to be offbeat and unconventional. The INTP’s mind is a most active place, and their inward orientation can mean that they neglect superficial things like home décor or appropriate clothing. They don’t tend to bother with small talk but can become downright passionate when talking about science, mathematics, computers, or the larger theoretical problems of the universe. Reality is often of only passing interest to the Architect, as they are more interested in the theory behind it all.
INTPs are typically precise in their speech, and communicate complex ideas with carefully chosen words. They insist on intellectual rigor in even the most casual of conversations, and will readily point out inconsistencies of thought or reasoning. Social niceties may fall by the wayside for an INTP who is more interested in analyzing logic, and they may offend others by submitting their dearly held values and beliefs to logical scrutiny.
- more likely than other types to study a foreign language
- most frequent type among college students committing alcohol and drug policy violations
- have lowest level of coping resources of all the types
- one of types least likely to believe in a spiritual power
- highest of all types in career dissatisfaction
- in school, have lower grades than would be predicted by aptitude scores
- More likely than average to complete engineering programs
- Personal values include Autonomy, Freedom, and Independence
- Overrepresented among working MBA students
- Commonly found in science and technical occupations
- famous intps: albert einstein, abraham lincoln, marie curie, and charles darwin